Diplomas and Masters
- Advanced Diploma (ES) TESOL - 450 hours is the next step up after a TEFL certificate. If you've done the certificate course with them you can upgrade to a diploma by taking four modules.
- Master of Education in TESOL: If you have the diploma and want to take it a step further, try getting a Master of Education in TESOL. You can pay in full or make payments.
- Business English: Got a class of Business English and want an overview of how to do it? Try their Teaching Business English course. It's 10 hours and will help you and your students out.
- Grammar: If you need to learn about grammar quickly, check out their Grammar Awareness course. With 30 hours you'll be sure to learn everything you need to know.
- Observations and Lesson Planning: Need feedback on your teaching? The Teaching Observation and Lesson Presentation Practice certificate is a 20 hour course that will allow you to improve your teaching and lesson planning.
- One-to-One Private Lessons: Teaching private lessons is a great way to make extra money and their Teaching English One-to-One is a 10 hour course filled with tips or tricks.
- Technology: If you need help with using technology in the classroom, Technology Assisted Language Learning is a 20 hour course designed to take you through the ins and outs of using technology to teach English.
- Young Learners: Many TEFL jobs out there require you to teach Young Learners and they have a short 10 hour Teaching English to Young Learners introductory course that will teach you classroom management, games and more.
The Ultimate Peru List recommends: