Friday, November 7, 2008

Residents: Leaving Peru and Tax Forms

Updated 1 July 2017

If you're a resident with a CE, then you will have to present tax forms at the border. There are two types of taxes forms: those for those who have earned money and those for those who have not earned money. More info can be found at SUNAT.

If you've earned money
  • Have your employer fill out this form if you have earned money in Peru: Form 1492 or available online as Form 1692. OR
  • Have your employer fill out Form 1073 (Peruvian Income Tax receipt). This needs to be completed, signed, stamped "paid" with the receipt for your taxes paid attached and Form 1494. This form will be provide by (Human Resources & Administration).

If you haven't earned money
  • Fill out this if you have not earned money in Peru: Form 1495. This includes children with CEs.



  1. An updated link for the 1495:


All comments are moderated and may take a couple days to appear online. Please only click the submit button once. You can also email me at if you'd like.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy