Tuesday, January 1, 2019

About The Ultimate Peru List

Updated 10 January 2019

The UPL was started to help people get information about living and moving to Peru. This is a collection of posts from 2008-2017. You can check out my other blogs here.

I'm not a lawyer, so be sure to check with immigrations or get legal advice if needed.

Although I don’t pretend that this has all the information you will need to know about Peru, I try to organise what I know into The Ultimate Peru List in order to help people out. If you have any questions, feel free to email me on naturegirl321@yahoo.com

Sharon

Featured in
The Ultimate Peru List has been featured on many websites, such as . . .

Disclaimer:

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon,
    My name is Ben Jonjak, I corresponded with you once or twice over information about teaching at Lord Byron (this was about a year ago).

    Anyway, I came across your blog from a link on Barbara Drake's "An American in Lima" page. You've got a lot of good stuff on here! I'll need to spend a little bit more time on it.

    I put up a link to your blog from my blog at:
    http://streetsofperu.blogspot.com/2008/11/links.html

    If you wish to check out my blog (or put up a reciprocal link--greatly appreciated) go to: http://streetsofperu.blogspot.com/

    Cheers,
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sharon, for putting An American in Lima on your blogroll. I appreciate the link!

    Here's a post I wrote in March about your fabulous site:
    http://americaninlima.com/2009/03/01/about-ultimate-peru-list/

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon,
    Nice web site with lots of great information, especially on finding work here in Peru.
    Our expat family's experiences in Cusco might be of interest to your readers: http://www.alpaca-suitcase.blogspot.com/
    Jason

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated and may take a couple days to appear online. Please only click the submit button once. You can also email me at naturegirl321@yahoo.com if you'd like.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy

html

Paperblog