If you want to get married in Peru and live there, then you're going to have to jump through more hoops. Read the following articles:
- How to get married in Peru
- Getting a marriage visa for Peru
- Getting documents notarised and translated
- Registering your Peruvian marriage back home
- Get married back home. Have a simple, legal ceremony. Create a wedding registry!
- Have the wedding in Peru. You won't have to worry about legalisations or translations or any of that stuff. If you want to get married in a church in Peru, you will probably have to show a copy of your marriage license, but that's just for the church. You won't have to deal with any Peruvian government offices.
The Ultimate Peru List recommends: