Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Work and Study Abroad for Peruvians

Updated 1 November 2017

If you're a Peruvian and looking to teach abroad, try Fulbright or VIF or Amity. More programmes can be found in this article about Teaching Exchanges

.If you're not a teacher, there are still plenty of opportunities available. Internships are always great opportunities. Here's some info on how to land your dream internship.

There's more info in Visas for Peruvians.

  • There is an agreement with the MERCOSUR countries and Argentina allows Peruvians to work in Argentina for two years.

  • GNA Peru will find you work in Canada.

New Zealand


  • Crucero Stms has work on cruise ships.
  • Hispano Tours have au pair, internship, work and travel, and trainee programmes for the USA, Holland, France, Brazil, Austria, Australia, Germany, Norway, Belgium, and the UK.
  • INTEJ has work and study, work and travel, and au pair programmes for the USA, Australia, the UK, Canada, and Brazil. They also have language and higher education programmes for Italy, the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, New Zealand, France, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, China, Spain, and Brazil.
  • Intered has work programmes in the USA, Canada, the UK, and Australia.
  • Student Partners have work programmes for the USA. And language and higher education programmes for Germany, Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Ecuador, Spain, the USA, France, the UK, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, New Zealand, Russia, South Africa, and Switzerland.
  • Universal Student Exchange have work and study, work and travel programmes for the USA. They have language programmes for the UK, the USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, France, Germany, Malta, Spain, Italy, Ecuador, Costa Rica and China.



Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and may take a couple days to appear online. Please only click the submit button once. You can also email me at naturegirl321@yahoo.com if you'd like.

FTC Disclosure and Privacy Policy