I do not personally endorse any of the lawyers or law firms below. It is your responsibility to carefully research each one. The following lawyers have been recommended by expats. The US embassy also has a list of recommended lawyers you might want to check out. The Facebook group, Expatriates in Peru also might be a good place to get recommendations for lawyers.
One tip to remember is that speaking Spanish will help you greatly. You'll be treated differently than if you speak English all the time, it'll help you assimilate, and you'll be able to communicate easier. If you're looking to learn Spanish, check out Fluenz Spanish, Rosetta Stone, and Synergy Spanish.
- Carmen Patricia Galdos Kajatt: 372-1916, 9985-5109, 9275-3253, email@example.com
- Cesar Picciotti: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delgado Pacheco Law
- Dimas R. Maldonado G.: Calle Pablo Usandizada N. 669, Urb. Las Begonias, San Borja, 226-8737 or 9962-89665
- Divorcio Peru
- Dr. Guillermo Freund: 9791-8125, 9791-8123. Speaks English. He’s familiar with land purchase as a foreigner.
- Dr. José Talavera: 440-5408
- Martin Becerra: 442-1700, email@example.com
- Mi Divorcio en Peru
- Pan American Law Office SA
- Patricia Simmons: Said to be one of the best.
- Quest Lawyer Brokers: they'll find you an affordable lawyer to help you.
- Dra. Silvia (Lanatta) Chiappe: firstname.lastname@example.org 446-3382. Speaks Spanish, English, and Italian. She is familiar with property, trusts, inheritances, and divorce.
- Yori Abogados
- Yvonne Espinal Dolorier: 358-9080, email@example.com Specialises in divorce.
Online Legal Advice About Peru
The Ultimate Peru List recommends: